Sunday, August 31, 2008

Functions and Relatives

I recently had been to a marriage reception of one of my far relatives unwillingly, as I was forced to attend it by my parents. There I met quite some people, whom I’d never seen before and some other common relatives. I just jotted out what all they asked me. Here are a few.

Oh.. you have grown this big..! When I saw you that time, you were so small. Now, you are thiiiiis big !
Plastic smile .. Ya..
What do they expect, I shouldn’t grow?

You remember me?
No..
What the heck.. I’m just seeing for the first time..

Your brother is taller than you.. !
Another plastic smile.. Ya..
Big deal !

Oh.. Infosys..? You know Srinivas?
Naah..
He stays our next door only..
So what? There are more than 30k in Bangalore .. Do they want me to know everyone?

How do you commute?
Company bus
How long will it take?
3 hrs up and down
Oh.. that much ! It must be hectic na?
Ofcourse.. theres no other option..!
Traffic must be worse na?
Ya..
What would you expect? You only came an hour late !

Oh.. Infosys..? They must be paying you well na?
THE END

No comments: