Friday, July 27, 2007

Common developers language

It was working y'day, but dont know why its not working today.

Its not working on my system, but its working on his'.

I have never got this kind of exception.

Its out of scope.

If any bug exists from previous release - Production issue (never bothers to solve it. Let it continue).

If any problem with information - data problem.

If server problem - environment issue.

If any co-developer has got a bug to fix & he has asked the developer for help - Let me have a look at it (escape !).

If on personal call & any official call comes in between - I will get back to you soon (after 3 hrs?).

Requirements are not clear.

Who did the component design? It doesn't go with the code !

We need to clarify this issue. (we?).

(If onsite) What are guys doing at offshore (or onsite, if offshore) ?

How come managers will always be in meetings or calls? They dont have any work is it?

I wont attend this meeting (conf call). Its pure waste of time.

When asked about what happened in meeting (if attended) - another time pass meeting man. Kind of a break for 2 hours. Had a good sleep. Dont know what they were talking about.

I'm having a headache now. Will come early tomorrow and solve it. (what did u say..? early..? tomo...? with headache...?).

Beleive me, I composed this blog in office !

No comments: