Tuesday, August 21, 2007

3Bs Trip

Prologue


Friday 17th Aug, 6:00 PM


Jay calls me and asks about the weekend plan. The plan which we were planning from past 1 week. The trip to Bristol. And as I was completely flooded with work, I still hadn't booked the tickets. Then finally, took out some time from work, worked out the plan, booked one way tickets from London to Birmingham(8:30 AM) and Bristol to London(7:20 PM), called up MadMaxTours, enquired about the tours which they had and booked a half day tour to Stonehenge and Laccock National Heritage village starting from Bath for Sunday(8:45 AM). All these in a span of 35 mins. Then left for home at 7:15 PM after completing the remaining work.

Friday 17th Aug, 9:00 PM


Sowmya (the unseen girl of my previous blog) calls me and asks to book return tickets for her from Bristol to Birmingham. Then suddenly I too remembered that we have to get back to Bristol the next day from Birmingham. So did return bookings for all of us, packed up things and went off to sleep at 12:00. A 6 hour sleep during the weekend is considered to be bad i guess, but couldn't help.

Saturday 18th Aug, 8:24 AM


"Kyu aaj kal neend kam khwab zyaada hai, lagta khuda ka koi"
Dont worry, this is my ringtone and I picked it up before it continued. It was Jay.


Jay: Dude, where are you?
Me: I'm at the station.
Jay: Ok.
Me: Victoria tube station.
Jay: wwaatt?? dude.. come fast ! We will miss the bus!
Me: Ok.. I'm doing my morning exercise after a long time. I'll be there soon.


Finally reached Victoria coach station at 8:29 AM. Boarded the bus and just fell off on the seat. It was cold and I was sweating ! Guess for us, Victoria coach station is not the right place to catch the bus.

More in next blog. Take a break..

No comments: