Saturday, December 13, 2008

Untitled

The 3 magical words were ringing in his mind. "Can we go out for lunch today? I need to tell something." he asked her. He had planned to propose her in few days.

"I need to tell something to you, wish I had done this before" she replied.

He became excited. Was she going to tell the same thing to him? He was all ears.

"I have someone, like a boyfriend. We have been going around for quite sometime. Both our families know about this, but nothing is finalised. He doesn't like me talking or going around with you, for that matter, with any guy. It wasn't that serious, but he has been very persistant on this. I also thought, instead of some person whom I don't know, why not him? I am really sorry, but I'm just listening to him. I should have told you before that I'm committed. I can't join you. Please dont be sad." she told.

He stood stone silent. He froze. He couldn't digest what she was saying. His eyes were heavy, but the "guy" factor in him didn't allow him to break down in front of her.

"Oh.. Ok.. Cool.. No issues" he told and left the place.

Back in his place, her words kept ringing in his mind. He finally broke.

To be continued..

No comments: